Storing your scooter at home may seem to be a good way to protect it from theft, but a recent incident shows that it is definitely not good for your own safety. So, never store your scooter at home!
This morning, the Florida police was informed of a suspicious gas smell at a condo complex. After some investigation and evacuating the residents of the complex, they were able to locate the apartment the smell was originating from.
When they entered the first floor apartment, they were surprised to find a gas leaking motor scooter in the kitchen. A resident, who was exposed to the gas was hospitalized for treatment.
We wish the resident to recover soon.