With the arrival of spring and the great weather, we welcomed the riding season one more time. This means more riders hitting the roads, unfortunately it also means more accidents.
Here are some safety tips to consider:
- Choose your position in traffic so that you remain visible to drivers
- Anticipate what might happen at all times
- Use your turn signals
- Wear a helmet and protective gear if possible
- At night use reflective clothing or stickers to remain visible
- Do not hesitate to use your horn as a warning
- Always check the vehicles behind you prior to braking
Also read the article …where to start.